NASHUA PAL – (Police Athletic League)
Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Part Time
Hours Per Week: Approx. 20 hours
Wage: $8-10/hr (based on experience)
The administrator for Nashua PAL should be an organized and flexible individual. Ideally, a candidate will have experience using both Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
The responsibilities of the admin include:
- Entering youth member and volunteers into system software.
- Tracking receipts and bills while inputting into QuickBooks.
- Filing and organizing records.
- Managing thank you’s to donors & volunteers.
- Being responsive to incoming phone calls and emails to the organization.
- Tracking membership data on youth participants and volunteer records.
- Remaining flexible and open to day to day spontaneous tasks.
- Maintaining positive relationships with PAL team and youth membership.
Nashua PAL was founded in 1989 with the mission to create a positive attitude between the children of Nashua and the members of the Nashua Police Department through sponsored sports, activities, education and leadership programs.
The ideal candidate would have or be able to be trained in any of the above skillsets. Interested individuals should contact Shaun Nelson at 603-594-373 or email email@example.com.